Sunday, December 14, 2008

The VML Winter Ball

A work party that was a blast. I just recently started dating someone that I was able to introduce at the party. I kinda wanted to see how she would react in that kind of environment and she was amazing. My friend took my camera at one point in the night and started randomly shooting pictures throughout the night. He captured this moment.















I look at this picture...stare at it. The body language the facial expressions, they seem to tell a story. I'm happy, not just because I'm dating someone who excites me. It's because I've handled the best and worst of things in my life and no matter what happens, I'm in control and can do anything. I'm smiling. You can't see it but hopefully you can feel it in the words that are written here.

No comments: