Friday, March 13, 2009

Random Thoughts

Friends losing their jobs.
Things could be better at mine.
It's still really freaking cold.
I still haven't fully gotten over this sickly ick.
That means I haven't been back to workout in awhile.
So many things I can't afford that i need to do.
Two women who are interested in me but I'm already starting to date two other women. I know...sounds rough.
In the end, I'm really very lucky.
My mom has to go back in for another surgery, that worries me.
I've stopped going out so much, just doesn't seem as fun to me anymore.
I'm more of the mindset that I just want to curl up and watch a good movie.
hmmmm...
is this signs that I might be growing up.
ha!
maybe.
Oh well.
I've got plenty of time.
Off to bed.

no phone. no phone. I just want to be alone today...
love that song.

No comments: