Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Today Was a Good Day

A quick update. Things have been going well for me. My mom is still in and out of the hospital and in great pain but I visit her when i can and try to not let it confuse me. She's not dying but seeing her like that, in pain and in the hospital bed makes me think of death. I think about if she were to die and how upset that would make me. It tends to make me upset and so then I try not to think of her death. A vicious cycle our minds can go into. I'm in control of my life and that makes me really happy. I have some cool opportunities coming my way and can't wait to take them. I'm a little burnt out at work but it's nothing a vacation couldn't fix. Everything seems to be in order... like the quite before the storm. I love my friends. Cheers to the good life!

adios!

Today was a good day - Ice Cube

No comments: