Friday, September 5, 2008

I Agree and That Reminds Me of a Little Crush I Have

anonymous said—

"i do like the line.. but would you honestly wanna hook up with a girl/guy who has no fashion sense of her own (and that means boring, conformist, no creativity, label whore) and just bought everything off the mannequin? those outfits look like what cool girls already wear.. i advocate mixing designer and vintage- winner!"

I completely agree... I like the layered look as if they had just put it all together not necessarily that it was straight off the mannequin. One of my favorite things to do is mix and match colors. With that being said... I'll admit I have a crush. I go to ALDO on the plaza to get my shoes. I like ALDO but I wouldn't necessarily go there all the time if i didn't have a huge crush on one of the staff there. She has the most amazing fashion sense and is gorgeous. I think she might even be a manager or assistant manager. Isn't that funny how we have crushes on people like that and that someone might have a crush on you and you don't even realize. Anyways, I love the comment.

No comments: