Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Fall 2008 Rugby Collection

I love this Ralph Lauren Rugby fall line. I love everything about it. I'm going to by some and go broke. If I saw a girl wearing these fashionable outfits... I would ask her to marry me on the spot. That's how much I love fashion. Check the video out and you'll see what I'm talking about. As a note... we tend to look down on popped collars, I to look down on the popped collar. However, understand your trends. The popped collar originated with the Tennis shirt as a functional thing to do to keep the sun off the back of your neck. The function of the upturned collar was the further used in polo and rugby. The collars were upturned for function not fashion. Somehow that fad was brought back in the early part of the millennium and the reasoning lost.

http://www.rugby.com/

Wear it like you breathe it.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry but I hate the rolled pants on the guy... ewwww

Anonymous said...

i do like the line.. but would you honestly wanna hook up with a girl/guy who has no fashion sense of her own (and that means boring, conformist, no creativity, label whore) and just bought everything off the mannequin? those outfits look like what cool girls already wear.. i advocate mixing designer and vintage- winner!