Sunday, January 20, 2008

Inspirations

I'm now going to proceed and pop my virtual blogger cherry for all the world to read. However, if I just get one reader I'll be happy. I'll admit from the get go that I'm not a technical writer so my grammar will be average at best. Any help on grammar is much appreciated. Having just turned 28 I felt that I'm now of proper age to share with people the lackluster details of a life gone suburban. I was inspired to start a blog because of a wonderfully talented writer who for months now has kept me literate and humble. Her genius is digitally scribed all over posts on her blog www.pensivegirl.blogspot.com which is curiously titled "They pay to kiss your feet". I have fondness for great literary works and hers is honest exhibitionism. I'll wrap up this first of many posts with, thank you pensive girl for making me feel that if I didn't already have enough to do in one day, I can do more.

No comments: