Thursday, January 24, 2008

It's COLD!

It's really uncomfortable outside. I'm finding it harder and harder to get up each morning because of the walk I have to make into the office. I ended up going to the KU basketball game last night with my older brother. We parked on the opposite corner of the parking lot across from Allen Fieldhouse. Needless to say it was a bit of a long and frigid walk to the game last night. As soon as we get up to the door my brother realizes he left the tickets in the car. Son of a bitch! My brother just recently moved to Kansas City from Atlanta and therefore has no winter coat. I could tell he was in a lot of pain due to the cold so I told him to wait inside. I jogged back to the car and picked up the tickets. I've never felt a pain like that second walk back to the Fieldhouse.

I hate the cold!

KU: 83
Iowa State: 59

It was worth it.

No comments: