Saturday, November 29, 2008

Bad Poetry #76

Nesting - by me

You said we're moving too fast and you're just having fun,
but when you awaken I've mistaken your eyes for the sun.
You stab me to stop your own bleeding pain,
please pull the knife so we can push it again.

Please stay with me and I'll promise you gold,
I lied again are you feeling sold?
Leave me now we have nothing more to say,
she hurts me because she's on my thoughts every damn day.

She's too young to know what I can be,
this thing that we have is killing me.
I'll push you away and turn feelings to stone,
I was happier when I was colder and alone.

Get outta my head you beautiful girl,
I've opened your shell and now I want your pearl.
Get outta my mind you wonderful thing,
who asked you to make my deaf heart sing?

Who asked you to pretty up my house of sorrow,
you leave me alive and alone in the leaves of tomorrow.
I was a better man when I was easier to hate,
fuck you all and I curse fate.

The snow is here and ready to fall,
for many women nesting is their call.
Thank you for letting me see,
all the amazing love that's still inside me.

No comments: