Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Don't You See the Sea? It's Right There.

I'm lost in my own imagination right now. I'm off daydreaming of adventures and fantasies in my mind. I have fables and myths to tell you. In time they will sail across the illuminated pixels of this screen. The work day is merely a facade for a dreamer that dreams his life in other times and sits still, looking into a monitor. The monitor is a mirror of our souls as it collects or discards our minutes of life. Our eyes only see half of what they used to. Why? We leave a portion of our memories embedded on these deceptive screens.

How I wish I were on a ship right now sailing in a warm breeze heading to anywhere that might look like a beautiful painting. Like the ones I see at art fairs. Instead, I fall into a sleep so that I may dream of it. What is this? When I dream lately I smell a sweet smell aboard this ship. I smile.

Click on these songs. Listen. What do you see, smell, hear in your mind. Do you feel it?

Apparently this artists music is hard to find online for previewing so this is the best i can do. However, you can purchase on itunes.

Pretty Ploughboy - Eliza Carthy seventh one down and then click on the play button.

Eliza Carthy - Rolling Sea

No comments: