Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Good, The Bad, And The Wishing

Sorry readers that I haven't posted in a while. I'm still reeling a little bit. I learned that some coworkers while on a business trip called out my blog as a sorta of a joke, and apparently they proceeded to laugh at me and the personal nuances of my life's stories. I'm normally not bothered by this but the people involved... I was a little surprised that I was such an easy joke to them. Anyways, I could be wrong but that's something that's hard to get over. I'm hoping that I can push on because there are bigger goals at stake that are the reasons why I write so personally.

On some good news! Yes, I will on occasion throw in a an exclamation mark. Okay... I do it all the time. So sue me! Back to the good news. I have a buyer for my house and contracts have been signed!!! Yay! All we have to do is go through the appraisal process and then hand it over on May 31st. No more crippling mortgage. Italy in October, here I come!

Top 10 list of things that will happen in my life:

10: I will own a boat/sea doo of some kind (Why else would I have gotten an FJ Cruiser)
9: I will travel around the world, starting in Italy
8: I will be handed VIP tickets to something just because I'm important
7: I will fall for a beautiful woman that I can lavish to death
6: I will become closer to my brother and sister
5: I will get into acting again, somehow, someway
4: I will own a place again, whether it be a house, loft or condo
3: I will live off a beach, pref. in Florida
2: I will have kids (I have a goal that I want to adopt at least one kid who is having a hard time getting adopted)
1: I will fall in love again, I've got plenty of time though

No comments: