Sunday, February 1, 2009

And Here Is Where I Try To Make Sense Of Things (Part 10)

What am I looking for?

I'm still trying to figure this out. I'd love it if I met someone that professionally did what I did. I feel like that was one of the hardest things to overcome in all my previous relationships. It would be really great if they were just as ambitious as me too. I need someone that is creative, because creatives just look at the world differently. We are our own special breed, we observe what most don't in ways most can't. I need someone I don't have to entertain, that's independent, that can create their own fun. I get so frustrated when I take someone out and they need to be at my side to have a good time. I'll introduce you, check up on you, and flirt with you but take the time to meet people and create relationships with them. I need someone that fills the role of what I think is attractive physically. I like someone that is fashionable or even fashionably outgoing. I have a tendency towards the claire dane's features . I love someone with an outgoing personality, someone that can capture a room and take it over. My favorite trait of all is someone who does what makes them happy and can be extremely spontaneous. I enjoy risk takers.

There is more to it than that but it's a start to finding happiness.

No comments: