Friday, February 6, 2009

Take It Sleazy!

























I feel rejuvenated, I have a certain vigor for vivacious villainy. The weather has caused me to feel young again. It's amazing how much a change in the climate can take you from six to midnight. I'm not sure how long this warm front is going last but I'll enjoy it while I can. I can't wait to hit first Friday's tonight! Tomorrow is a cool snowboarding competition at P&L live block. My buddies house party tomorrow night as well. Sunday I get to clean, do a little work, and then out to grab some drinks with a fun girl I recently met. Life is good. I tell myself this every morning...and I believe it.

I want to take this opportunity to personally thank that young attractive woman I see at the gym every morning. I've had many opportunities to just lay in bed and go back to sleep but then I think, I kinda want to share smiles with her again. So I drag my ass outta bed at six, do my abdominal workout and then head to the gym. We always trade smiles and I feel like it was worth the couple extra hours of sleep i missed. Life's a garden, dig it!

No comments: