Monday, February 23, 2009

Ugh. Blegh. Blah.

Don't you just love being sick? I always seem to get sick at the worst times too. Here are some factors in why I'm still sick after a week of trying to get better. First, did you know that single people are 4 times more likely to get sick compared to those people in relationships. Stress! We are supposed to relax so our body can concentrate on the infection. I've been hit hard with lots to do in a short period of time to do it and my stress level has never been higher. Sleep! Yep, haven't been able to sleep due to coughing fits or work. Cleanliness! Yes, keep your home clean even when your sick helps you to get better. However, there is just not enough time in the day when you're sick and busy to get that stuff done. Food! The right ingredients can definitely help your immune system out. Although, when you're by yourself, who really wants to go out and go shopping? Instead you grab what's available and hope to not balloon to 300 lbs. while you're bedridden. If there is one thing I do miss. I miss being taken care of when i feel like shit.

I haven't been out in two weeks so I'll throw this on here.

No comments: