Sunday, February 1, 2009

And Here Is Where I Try To Make Sense Of Things (Part 9)

So where do I go from here. Well...with the economy in the shitter it's hard to gather a lot of options. I really would like to get out of Kansas City. I'm hopeful that my job might allow me to do this.

I have fun and kinda go with the flow. I lost between 40-50 lbs over the last year while gaining muscle too. I feel very confident in achieving my goal of a six pack. I receive quite a few compliments on my appearance which is funny because I still see that unpopular chubby kid in the mirror.

I try to stay single for the most part and make it perfectly clear to most that need my attention that I'm not looking for a relationship. It sounds bad but to everyone that approaches me they just want the same thing. They just want to wake up in someone's arms. No one gets hurt and for the most part I'm the one that is approached. I make sure that nobody ever gets hurt. There have been a couple of opportunities to move to a relationship but logistics get in the way. I'm fine either way. I've pretty much come to terms with the fact that it'll happen when it happens and it's just fun in between. After all, If you're going to be with someone for the rest of your life...why spend every second with them now?

No comments: