Sunday, July 13, 2008

ABC's

I stole this from pensive. It's contagious.

A is for age. I'm a 22 year old stuck in a handsome 28 year olds body.
B is for Burger of Choice. Texas Road House or Westport Flea Market... I like bacon more than the burger actually.
C is for Car. 2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser. One of GQ's top three retro vehicles.
D is for daughters. I'll be such a "daddy's girl" but that's a little ways off.
E is for essential item you use every day. My heart, without it I'd be lost.
F is for favorite tv show. Transformers
G is for groceries. I'm a PB&J kinda guy but I love fixing tacos and I make a really good mostacolli!
H is for how often you embarrass yourself. I don't get embarrassed anymore because I would never come out of the house if I did.
I is for ice cream. chocolate with chocolate chips or brownie with chocolate syrup. Did I mention i love chocolate?
J is for juice. I'm going to go with my daily dose of Propel fitness water for this one. Wait... I LOVE grapefruit juice!
K is for kids. Closest thing is me joining Big Brothers Big Sisters.
L is for Lipstick. My lips rock without it... plus I'm a dude.
M is for Mexican food. Can anyone say Jose Peppers? I love guacamole.
N is for number of piercings. I used to have 4 earrings but they jingled during sex so now i just have 2.
O is for Optometry. I wear glasses when i drive at night.
P is for People You Were With Today. Me, myself, and I... so far.
Q is for Quiet Time. I just got back into painting.
R is for Biggest Regret. Getting married knowing I didn't lover her anymore.
S is for sports you play. Golf, Basketball, anything...
T is for tattoo. I'm still working on it.
U is for what is unique about you. I have a different view of everything. I guess i zag when everyone zigs.
V is for Vegetables you Love. Carrots!!! My grandma used to call me Bugs from bugs bunny.
W is for Worst Habit. clothes shopping!
X is for number of x rays. Like twelve.
Y is for Yummy Food you ate today. Nothing today. But anything from La Bodega is good!
Z is for Zodiac. Capricorn but I hate being defined by only certain attributes—there are things about me that fit in all the zodiac.

1 comment:

picture-me-rollin said...

You might want to rephrase entry "D". I always thought you were a nancy-boy, but now I have definitive proof. Daddy's girl.