Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Her Name Was Megan And I Almost Killed The Bitch! (Part II)

It became apparent to me that Megan was not in the best of shape walking back to the stage. She started randomly jumping on guys and dancing with them. It was the most embarrassing moment I've been through since i started going to Power and Light. Somehow she was able to score another drink on the way down and I couldn't get it away from her. We finally got back to the stage area where i had left Kelli and friends. However, there was only one other person there to greet me and it was Nick. He told me they had left and that's when my stomach sunk. Not again i thought. I immediately asked Megan if she had her cell phone and if she could call Kelli. By the looks of it she didn't have her cell phone. She verified it in her own garbled english (not a good sign). I took her to the front of McFadden's but no cabby would take her. That's when i found out she had no money or credit cards on her. All she had was her ID and some lip gloss.

Nick and I had to figure out something before things got really bad. I asked her if it was cool if i drive her home, with eyes closing fast she shook her head yes. I half carried her to the elevator and down to the FJ. When we got to the car I asked her where she lived. She said she didn't know... and then she mentioned she lived off 67th street. I continued to ask her if she could give me any more information but she was faded at this point. I decided to go ahead and drive her around 67th to see if she recognized anything. Nick and I started to walk her to the car and that's when it happened... the first freak out. Her eyes opened and something about the situation had set her off. She went on a mini-tear about how she was not getting into some strangers car. She then proceeded to tell Nick he was a creepy little dude. I understood why she would be scared but there was just no other way. I was finally able to coax her into the car by letting her hold my wallet with ID. At this point I was driving to 67th street and Megan is not looking good. She continues to blabbler about how we're going to take advantage of her and all i can do is laugh. Fortunately for her she was left in the hands of two guys that just want to get her home safe.

Needless to say on our way to 67th street I had to pull over a couple of times so she could puke. I still debate in my head whether or not to have left that crazy girl at Power and Light. I've heard about so many rape stories there I always get concerned. Well, I couldn't do anything about it now. We drove up and down 67th street but she had no idea where she lived. That's when I asked her if she was cool crashing at our place. She shook her head yes and I was relieved because it was getting really late. We pulled up to the house and I started towards the front door. That's when Megan started to throw a temper tantrum about how she wanted to stay at her place and not a couple of random guys house. A very fair statement to make when you're sober and know where the fuck you live. I had had it at this point, I dolled out the situation as it was and then asked her what she wanted me to do about it. That's when she started to pout and cry. She leaned up against the stairway and passed out. I didn't know what to do at this point... leave her there? Nick smoked a cigarette and i kept him company. Finally, Megan came around again and that's when a miracle happened, she now remembered her address. I told her to sit still as I would go into the house and mapquest it. A minute later I wanted to throw my computer out the window. Internet was down again. At this point I went downstairs and decided to just call Yellow cab and give it another try. I sat on the cement wall and called them. The next moment was the scariest point of the night. As I'm talking on the phone, out of nowhere this crazy chick tackles me backwards. In one moment I had this happen; Concrete cuts open the back of my $170 pair of jeans, My brand new $75 dollar white button up covered in wet mud (destroyed & I'll post a picture of it), My camera in my back pocket gashed. That wasn't even the worst of it. This girl who has been ripping me up and down because she thinks I've got bad intentions starts telling me I'm cute and tries to kiss me with her pukey breath. It was an extremely gross and horrifying moment. I immediately pushed her off and finished my conversation with Yellow Cab.

So puke breath is now even scarier and the new cab driver won't take her by herself. I end up riding with them to her place where she ends up falling asleep in my lap. I just prayed to god that she wouldn't puke on me. We got to her place and as soon as we did, she unleashes furry on the pavement in the form of breakfast, lunch, and dinner. So gross! I thought the cab driver was going to hurl. I payed for the cab and proceeded to carry her to her house. Turns out she's just a nanny there. Yeah, this chick looks after kids all day, holy hell! She walks inside and turns around and the next few minutes had me furious. Megan decides to berate me for the situation she's in and keeps suggesting that I wanted to get with her all night. I've never thought about violence on anyone let alone a girl but man I wanted to knock this bitch out. I'm a total pacifist so I laughed at her and just walked off. I had the cab driver return me home and I payed him again.

I'm currently trying to track Megan down because i couldn't remember the address to send her the bill. What a terrible ordeal. I'm going to things a little differently next time.

2 comments:

The randomness that is my life said...

Man I would have gone off . you showeed good restraint. I probably would have come out swinging..

Author said...

I know man.