Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Not 100% True

I'm still learning as i go with this whole blogging thing. I should've mentioned before my last post that the "V is for Virginity and Valium" post is only partially a memory from the experience. I really only remember a few bits and pieces being it was so long ago and I assumed readers would understand by all the jokes that it was more of a humorous essay about the situation for people. I apologize if you read it and took it for the full representation of the moment. I've had a lot of people confide in me their "V" story and couldn't help but notice a common thread of insecurity and uncomfortableness. I think those feelings should be replaced with laughter and humor about the situation... just my opinion. While several of the details are true and the overall theme is consistent with my memory there are parts that have been exaggerated. Apparently this blog is important enough that it requires an explanation like this one. I will preface any future posts that aren't 100% true with just that statement. This series was first branching out into this kinda' exaggerated writing. After a talk with some friends i felt it was important I notify readers of it.

I apologize for not letting my readers know up front.

1 comment:

picture-me-rollin said...

"I'm not going to tell the story the way it happened. I'm going to tell it the way I remember it." - Great Expectations