Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Argh!

I'm a little tired because I haven't been sleeping well. I keep waking up at three in the morning with a ton of energy. When I wake up I think it's morning and I'm ready to go work out. I always look over and it says 3:00 a.m. and then I spend the next hour trying to go to sleep. My alarm is set for six in the morning so I can have plenty of time to get to the gym and do my full workout. However, one would think if i can wake up with a ton of energy at three I should be able to feel pretty good at six. Nope, I feel like crap, so I hit the snooze and then go back to sleep. Ten minutes later... I feel even worse but i force myself to get up anyway and head out to the gym. This morning was the worst. I felt like I was going to pass out doing cardio at the gym. Now I'm sitting here at work wondering if this light headed feeling is going to go away. It's kinda' scary because I've never felt this way before. I was also noticing that my heart was racing more than usual working out and I can feel it in my chest sitting at my computer. I hope it goes away.