Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Top 5 Favorite Female Characters

Here is my top 5 favorite T.V. and Movie female characters that I've crushed on. This is based on personality of the character as well as beauty.

5. Holly Golightly (Audrey Hepburn) from both Roman Holiday or Breakfast at Tiffany's: Her personality could make anyone smile and laugh and fall in love with her.




















4. Jean Grey aka phoenix (Famke Janssen) X-men movies: Hello! Comic book geek, seriously though her personality matched with her beauty plus her very sexy powers make for a hell of a character.




















3. Madolyn (Vera Farmiga) The Departed: She's a flawed psychologist that wants to fix men. I'll be your troubled one.




















2. Dharma (Jenna Elfman) from Dharma & Greg: That's my personality in a nutshell, I can only stay mad for two seconds. I'm weird like that.




















1. Yvaine (Claire Danes) from the movie Stardust: Again, I'm a hopeless romantic but that's why I'm such a catch... or so my mom says.



















Claire Danes is my number 1 right now in just about every category. Nobody has ever matched her personality on screen as far as I'm concerned. I crushed on her in My So Called Life, Romeo and Juliet, Shopgirl, The Family Stone, and many others. It's subjective but that's how I roll.

No comments: