Friday, May 16, 2008

Oh Well, What Can You Do

This morning was a string of minor inconveniences. I went to the gym and worked out, as i was getting ready I realized I was missing half the stuff I needed to get ready. I decided to head back home and finish getting ready there which would make me late for work but I'm sure people around the office would like it if i brushed my teeth. On my way back home i get a speeding ticket... Yes! Off to an even better start. As soon as i walk into the front door I step into cat puke... Fucking awesome! I clean my shoes and finish getting ready. I'm just about to walk into the office at the top of the stairs when i realized I left my wallet out in my car... hells yeah best morning ever! I'm now sitting thinking the morning couldn't get worse when right now Paco is turning on all the lights over us. Those fluorescent bulbs will cause any creative to go crazy. Oh well, what can you do?

No comments: