Tuesday, March 4, 2008

New York, J. Crew, and Pubs Too!

As I walked down busy New York streets I was alive again. At first I thought that all the male twenty-somethings with their duplicate J. Crew outfits and perfectly sculpted features were a bit pretentious. Nope, it's just the way life is in the big apple. Well, maybe only in that part of New York City. The city was bigger then anything I've seen. All the people flooded it like some walk-a-thon after-party.  It was an energy I've never felt before, as if the caffeine in the coffee originated from the vibe of the city. 

This is the place where you go to be recognized as great. 

I ended up hitting a pub with few co-workers and it felt like what old london should be. It was so antique and for a Monday night it was packed with people. The people were having such a great time, talking, laughing, throwing back beers. 

The women in New York all seem so confident and independent, could New York be the dating capital of the world? Most of the women dressed as if they had just thrown something together. However, every article of clothing was strategically placed and fit perfectly. Are you born with fashion superiority in New York? 

I loved New York and I can't wait to go back. Although, on the plane ride home the most beautiful site was that of Kansas City at night. K.C. looks as if it was lit by a billion candles and stretched for miles across open prairie. K.C. you are beautiful too.

No comments: