Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I'm Tied To My Addiction

I'm not an addict of anything accept to my accessories. I love ties, I've always since I was a little boy loved ties. I don't get to much of an opportunity to wear them... which is a shame. Here are my trophies of perfect geometry and color.

From left to right: My pure silver beauty, my checkered blue fancy, my brazen blazon red darling, my royal wrap, my skinny green gladiator, my mature three color black, my golden spotted flower, my irish emerald, my pink lady, my thinly speckled ninja, my grotesque paisley prince, my gray gridded girl, the night sky twins, and lastly... The Welsh Watkins tartan with historic insignia. This is a tie made with the historic tartan pattern of my forefathers. It was handmade and shipped from Wales. I hope I haven't come across as too pathetic with my addiction.


If you love ties as much as me, there are some beautiful ones located here: http://www.thetiebar.com/categoryPages/All_Ties.asp?view=all&

No comments: