Sunday, March 30, 2008

Yeah! A Bed!


This is going to be brief because I had an exhausting day. I went to NFM (see previous blog) and picked out a great bed and mattress in less than two hours. Fucking world record for me and big purchases. Previous bed buying mistakes include, getting a bed to small, getting an uncomfortable headboard to lean against, getting a bed that wasn't sturdy enough, and last but not least I had a bed that no woman would ever want to have intimate relations on for fear of all the above.

This bed is very sturdy, sheik, and has padding to lean against. I usually don't go for this style but I'm finding my tastes have changed dramatically over the last few months. What do you think people, was it a good choice?

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I'm guessing that there were no girls wanting to have relations with you in some of your old beds because the steering wheel at their feet always got in the way. Oh, and because your "Transformer" sheets were too scratchy.....it's called fabric softner, look into it!