Sunday, March 23, 2008

I Partied With Some Angels At A Rock Bar

Haha! Apparently, I'm photogenic or just good background.


This weekend was sort of a mixed bag. It started with an early day off at work last Friday. I had a doctor's appointment and then I was left feeling bored. I didn't know what to do next but then it dawned on me. I've never been to the new extension at the Nelson-Atkins museum, shame on me right. I've always loved art museums and have tried to plan for them on ever vacation trip I've taken. I decided to go and it was amazing. While it was nice to be secluded in my own creative thoughts I'm not going to lie, it would have been nice to be with someone. I love discussing art... it has always been a passion of mine.

That night I didn't really have any plans. My brother suggested we meet up with his buddy who had just come into town and hit up Angels Rock Bar. I agreed but later those plans fell through. I decided I was going to go anyway. I called up some friends and next thing I know we are in line and freezing our asses off. We finally got in when I met up with someone I knew that could get us in. Once we were in I ran into another buddy who let us join their VIP table. We danced and rocked out. I had an awesome time but it only got better. There had been a girl I met awhile back and thought she was attractive. I never really got a chance to hang out with her with me still being married. I was thinking about this girl and couldn't get her out of my head the last week or so. I ended up running into her and her friend. We were very flirtatious with each other and those meetings that our eyes had throughout the night... captivating. After we shut down A.R.B. we left with the girls and went to this guy's apartment. At this point my subtle flirtatious nature was unable to play out because another girl was taken with me. At which point she was very drunk and kept groping and rubbing my crotch. I don't mind the occasional ass grab but grabbing my crotch is a no no. I left the party with an invite to another party the next night.

to be continued...

 

No comments: